How to Make the Best Cup of Coffee Ever
It's no secret that I love coffee. Ask anyone who knows me and they will confirm my love for the roasted bean water. When I'm out and about or traveling around, I usually take my coffee black with a side of extra coffee, por favor. Ya feel me? I also don't discriminate against coffee. I like all kinds of coffee, including the flavored brands and even instant coffee. I'm not a coffee snob and if you are, no offense intended. I can just appreciate all bodies... of coffee. When I'm home, I have a coffee recipe that I always make which includes some delectable add-ins and a blender and this is what I'll be sharing with you today.
How to make phatty and delicious coffee at home:
- Hot coffee (of any kind--instant, drip, french press, whatever)
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 tablespoon Organic coconut oil (I use the betterbody brand but any brand will do the trick)
- However much milk or milk substitute you like (I make my own homemade cashew milk)
- Pretty great blender (I have the Ninja and it works well)
- Brew your hot coffee. Again, this can be anyway and any amount you like.
- Pour the coffee, scoop of Vital Proteins, tablespoon of coconut oil, and milk or milk substitute into your blender.
- Blend, baby, blend for about 30 seconds. The collagen makes it super frothy!
- Pour into your favorite coffee cup and enjoy the lucisious deliciousness.
- REPEAT for as many times as you like. For me it's about 2 times, depending on the day.
- Try adding spices like cinnamon or nutmeg to your grounds before brewing for a even cozier cup.
- Try adding a teaspoon of ghee to your blender for even more good fat. The Fourth and Heart Madagascar Vanilla Bean Ghee is a great choice.
- If you're up for it, try flavored coffee for a different taste. I really love French Vanilla or Hazelnut coffees.
Coffee is life, so make it luscious and make it decadent and seriously, make it everyday.
For the love of coffee,